1.The users: all partners’ (four European and four Asian Universiiesy) graduates and teachers that to participate in the project will be the first users of the project outputs / products / results. Second users are other teachers and students of these universities (including undergraduate and graduate students) and local government agencies (e.g. Geo-informatics and Space Technology Development Agency in Thailand). Third users are the other countries and universities’ teachers and students.
2. Way reach the users:the consortium will reach the first users by all the project outputs / products / results: an international academic network, 4 knowledge centres of the Asian partner universities; training of staff in remote sensing applications, 20 modular learning materials and datasets for RS & GIS applications. The consortium will reach the second users and third users by using all the project outputs / products / results and the first users’ spread, as well as the third users’ spread.
3. Impacts of projects to target groups
– For postgraduates in universities: Expect to better understand and learn RS technologies to help them integrate into the world’s sustainable academic community by using the new teaching content and teaching methods produced by the project, rather than being limited to a country or a region.
– For the universities: Adhere to open education (as this project), and constantly promote international exchanges and cooperation, international influence and competitiveness will certainly and significantly improved. It’s the same for each associated partners, as well as the whole countries.
– For the EU space industry and Earth observation segment: uptake of remote sensing satellite-borne applications, increased demand among public and private users for use of space data.